Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

WHAT MOTIVATES PEOPLE

I was looking around on the Internet and i wanted to know how do some of the most successful people motivate themselves and i found this

An extreme lack of family, or friends is one of the most urgent motivator but that also comes with the urge to be respected i know for myself if i am not respected by someone i don't feel welcome in there presence. Its not only me that has the urgent urge to be respected, its all humans. Yes all humans no matter how important we are we all look to be respected in one way or another and we will go to endless lengths to obtain respect by many people.

respect means showing regard and appreciation for the worth of someone or something it also means honor. It includes the respect for ones self, for the rights and dignity of all human beings, respect for the environment that's sustains our life and world. Respect keeps us from hurting the things and people we love

if we respect the people we love and cherish, they might even stay forever, because with respect comes TRUST and with trust comes RELATIONSHIP or FRIENDSHIP and with relationship and friendship comes love, respect and trust isn't that what we all look for in someone. I know if i don't have respect for my friends i am going to loose them and then what am i left with i am left with nothing(my trust has been thrown away, my respect is in the toilet waiting to be flushed and the love that i had for that friend has completely vanished.

So one of the most important factors of being motivated is respect. You might be thinking 'what am i talking about?
Well if you don't have the respect of the people who are closest to you, then how are you ever going to be motivated. You want your friends to urge you into doing the right stuff and say"ye man go for it, if its your dream just go where ever your dream wants to take you"

SO I DARE YOU TO MAKE A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE 

I dare you to forget about the bad things in your past forget about all those hours of worrying and deciding what to do with your life and just do something, do something out of the ordinary, be spontaneous and mysterious, just be you, but be a positive you, respect and love the ones you cherish and you will get respect, love and trust in return

SO I DARE YOU TO DO IT THERE IS NO SUCH THING IS I CANT OR I WONT BUT THERE IS SUCH A THING AS I WILL AND I CAN 

“Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”~ Muhammad Ali, American boxer and three-time World Heavyweight Champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment